Thursday, August 26, 2010

Can you believe I just talked to Weird Al Yankovic on the telephone?

Al just tweeted his phone number again and I GOT THRU!! It's been 15 mins and I'm still shaking. I can't believe it. It only took like 15 tries before he answered.

I said Hi and asked how he was. I told him who I was and mentioned that I'm the guy with the 8 arm Al tattoo. He said that was so weird that it would be me that got thru then. He told me he was at the airport getting ready to go to Kansas City and that it was early. I just gushed on for a bit saying that I was so happy he came out to Greensburg and that I really enjoyed his show and that I was extremely awesome that he knew Alejandra was there and sang to her, etc. She was really blown away by his fantastic treatment and it was because of him that we met. He mentioned it must be hard having a long distance relationship like that and I agreed. We didn't set out trying to be together but we couldn't really help it that we just clicked. [AL FANS RULE!!] He said to say hi to her and hopefully he'll run into us again and then I wished him continued success with his tour and that was about it.

*nerdgasm

No comments:

Post a Comment