Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Be Like Marc

I've been searching for a place to dump things like this and although I haven't found the best place yet at least I can start here and make updates until I find somewhere better.

Marc does not care about nor does he want to hear yours or anyone else's opinion on the following things. If he does that will immediately be deleted and ignored.
  • Award shows
  • Sarah Palin
  • Your dog (or pet in general)
  • Ted Nugent
  • Kim Kardashian (or anyone associated with this family)
  • That famous person that literally no one talked or cared about anymore until they just recently died
  • Wendy Bell [added 2016/03/30]
  • Pokemon Go
Think about how big the universe is for a second. Now come back here and read this list. You see what I'm saying? You've wasted your time just reading this much now please go do something that matters to somebody.

*I reserve the right to add anything I want to this list at any time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment