Tuesday, October 19, 2010

uwvark27's Favorite Movies Of All Time

Here is a partial list of some of what I think are the best movies of all time. I'm sure I can work on this more in the future but I just wanted to get this out here as a start.
  • Anchorman
  • Back To The Future (series)
  • Billy Madison
  • Crank (series)
  • Death Wish (series)
  • Dude Where's My Car
  • Freddy vs Jason
  • Grandma's Boy
  • Harry Potter (series)
  • Iron Man (series)
  • James Bond (series)
  • Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2
  • Lord Of The Rings (series)
  • The Matrix (series)
  • Mr. Deeds
  • Old School
  • Porky's
  • Saw (series)
  • Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • Tenacious D In The Pick Of Destiny
  • The Big Lebowski
  • UHF
  • You Don't Mess With The Zohan

3 comments:

  1. I've seen most of them except the horror ones. And I've only seen a few of the James Bond ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should add 'The Avengers' to this as well.

    ReplyDelete